Saturday 9 September 2017

Mother-Daughter Melbourne Trip (Part 2)

On day 3, we are going to Twelve Apostles. Early in the morning, we have our breakfast at McDonald's. The must try in oversea McDonald's is their pork menu. Here's my Bacon & Egg McMuffin. In Australia, they called McDonald's as Macca's. In this restaurant, they is small playground, so I can enjoyed my breakfast while Moon Moon is playing at the playground.


It took around 2 and half hours to reach the place. Since I have enough sleep last night, so I enjoyed the scene along our journey. Huge green fields with full of cows and lambs. Blue sky with white clouds and green grass. How great if can see it everyday. It's relaxing.


Finally we are here, nice view and enjoying the wind blowing on face, but yet still the same, I felt freezing cold. Twelve Apostles - Initially there are twelve limestone rocks, but due to rain, wind and high waves continue to carve the Apostles which will eventually disappear. In year 2016, there are 9 Apostles, but now left only 8 Apostles.



Due to Sheonon working hours limitation, we are able to go one place, will continue our journey the next day. While driving back, my little one sleeping soundly. Love my little sweetie. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...