Wednesday 7 September 2016

Moon's First Stage Performance @ Q-dees Annual Concert

Moon just started her preschool in August at Q-dees Pandan Indah, she enjoyed her school life very much, making new friends and socialize with others. 

She is an independent kid. On her first school day, surprisingly no crying. I brought her to the classroom, and just awhile, she can adapt to the environment and asked me to go back. Very soon, I just dropped by in front of the school and she able to get to her class by her own. Good job, my girl.


Moon is so lucky, she able to join Q-dees annual concert just held on 3rd September 2016. With limited practice, she manage to memorize all the steps and perform it well. Nice show from Moon and friends, credited to Teacher Jessy and Teacher Mala. And of course myself too, she taught me the steps and we practice together at home. Well done, baby.


 My pretty girl with her costume

Performance by En-nightangale(1) - Cowboy Dance

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...