Saturday 24 April 2010

After 56 Days

1 March 2010, the day I decide to work on my weight problem, also the day I started to suffer myself.. Thru friend highly recommend, I have tried on this product "Herbalife".. A good result from my friend, she has successfully lose 12kg in 3 months time.. It's unbelievable, but it's truth.. Since I want to look nice during the wedding shooting, so I need a speed slimming program.. But I wouldn't know is this product safe to have? Or effective to me? But really no doubt, this product really help me lose quite lots of weight..

In a short period of 56 days, I have lose 5kg.. I'm so happy with the result, and the most happy thing was, I can wear all my old pants.. I told myself I will wear it someday, and now I manage to do it.. I'm those person who not patient when doing something, so call "3 Minutes".. But now I have stand for 55 days.. A day with only 1 meal, and 2 Herbalife drinks (but sometimes beh tahan curi makan).. Haha! But it's really really a mission impossible to me, but I told myself, I can do it..

My ideal weight is almost reach, need to work harder some more.. Another 3kg to go.. I think I'm able to do it.. Ganbateh oh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Add Oil.... i believe u can achieve ur target...

Vincent Foo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...