Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year New Wishes 2014

WELCOME 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Quoted from New Year Wishes 2013
Baby grow up healthy
Do not worry about money
Have our own house
Find a good job

It's been a year for being a MOM, not an easy task for me, but I will keep paying my full responsible to take care of my little baby girl. Thanks god she is growing up healthy and happily. Although still worrying about money, but I have spend lesser compare to last time, it is a good start to save money for future use. I really hope that we can have our own house, but still not the right time yet, have to work more harder to make this come true. 

I tried to find a job, but interviewed for few jobs, no response at all, so I just planned not to work anymore. Stay at home and take good care of the naughty Moon Moon. Sounds better!!  

While for this year, I have new wishes, hope its come true.

Baby grow up healthy
Have our Home Sweet Home
Don't have to work
Get ONE more Baby (MAYBE)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...