Monday 30 December 2013

100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo @ Viva Home Expo Hall

On the Christmas eve, me and my cousin sister and brother went to "100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo" @ Viva Home Expo Hall, Level 2. Glad that it was the very first time we go out together. Doraemon is my childhood favorite cartoon character, and think it was the favorite of all the 80's babies. How I wish to own a Doraemon in real life. 

Here's are the 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets, but out of these 100, I think I knew only half of it. It didn't stated out what these gadgets for, in order to know, you have to buy a booklet, cost RM19.90, I think it's expensive so didn't buy it. In the booklet it has record all the thing in the expo. So it might worth for Doraemon super fans! But not me~






The hall is spacious enough for mummies who want to bring their baby along, the walkway is wide for baby stroller, so not to worry to carry your baby for the whole expo. I'm smart to bring along my baby stroller for my little Baby Moon. Hehe :)

Since I gotta take care of my baby, so didn't take much photo, but do have some nice shots. Check it out~










At first I was expecting too much for this expo, so when I was there, it disappoints me. RM25 is not really worth.

To know more about this expo, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...