Thursday 29 November 2007

Sabah Trip

Just come back from Sabah, just to attend wedding dinner, is bf's brother wedding.. The first time I attend such a huge wedding dinner.. Almost all the people in that place being invited to the wedding dinner.. Haha~~

Bf's house was so far away from KK Airport, after 2 and half hours flight, have to take another 2 hours car journey to reach his home at Keningau, damn far.. I'm kind of human cannot take long journey in car, especially crooked road, heredity from my mum, easily get vomit, so is hard for me to take this 2 hours journey.. After 2 hours, finally reached his home, I've been dizzy for the whole day, so suffering..

I'm so so so stupid, I forget to bring my camera to Sabah, so this journey has no take picture, some took from my mobile phone, not in good quality, but still acceptable.. Keningau is just a small place in Sabah, the most highest building was the Hotel Juta, around 6 floor.. The others are just normal shops.. People over there, having no worries lifestyle, not like KL's people and there has no entertainment at night..

Keningau view (The White Building, Hotel Juta)

After the wedding ceremony, there are nothing to do, just stay at home and playing with bf's nephew and niece, watching TV and playing "rummy" with bf's brother-in-law.. Haha~~ Get won around 50 bucks.. I think next time for mah jong will be CNY, cos now no one free to entertain me for mah jong.. Friends are all busy for work.. Haihz..

After few days staying at Keningau, felt that I love that place, because really nothing to worry, is suit me a lot.. Hope can stay there for more longer, but we just go for 5 days, no choice, we have to back KL.. I've do something weird in this place too, which is wake up early, it's consider weird for me, cos I alway sleep till noon time.. Haha~~ Really paiseh oh!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...