Thursday 29 November 2007

The Last Breath and Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Recently showing many of the ghost movie, last Saturday I've watched a new ghost movie which is The Last Breath (Korean) and Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium on Monday.. This ghost movie is very scary, get shocked on many scenes.. Ghost appear very often, this is what I like, but the cinema environment is not good, there are people chatting around, changing places, and walking.. Make the evironment not in the scary mood, damn bad.. Haihz..



On Monday I'm using my expired Student ID to buy the movie ticket, luckily the ticket seller didn't realize it, and I get 2 ringgit cheaper.. I'm not sure whether I'm tired when I watching this movie or this movie really boring, feww times I almost fall asleep.. What attractive in this movie is the color, full of color and toys.. Nice toys, and wish I can own it.. Hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...