Monday 14 December 2009

Preparation for Christmas Eve 2009

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle all the way!
What fun it is to ride,
In a one-horse open sleigh.


Christmas just around the corner, and it's same as last year, Phin Phin's friends have the exchange present party on Christmas Eve.. And the budget for this year was RM50, which I think is too little to get something nice..

Hmmm.. The same feeling I have for last year, nervous and super duper scary.. Coz they will have the punishment for those who buy the worst present which voted by every attendees.. Since I'm free in last week, I went out to seek for the present, but I walked the whole One Utama and I can't find ONE suitable present for the party.. Phin Phin more understand his friends' needs and wants, and he has rejected all the present I chose to have for the party.. So hard..

But finally I have something nice and suit everybody, maybe not the best present, but at least won't get punish during the party.. The I like the present I chose, wish the one who take it will feel happy too!!

~ my present for the exchange present party ~

And here's my cute cute Christmas doll members (小白,窝窝,雪人,蓝蓝,遥遥,麦麦), they help me to take care of the present.. Hehe!!

2 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

No need to scare la...you won't be the worst one!!!Hehehhe...

HuiPeng said...

Who knows le.. Be safe, prepare one song for this.. Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...