Monday 28 December 2009

Klang Half-Day "Eat" Tour

On the Christmas Day, me and Phin Phin went to Klang for lunch.. The place famous with their "Bak Kut Teh".. There are so many Bah Kut Teh in Klang, and we have chose the one located at Kampung Jawa, named "叶荣(干)肉骨茶", where their signature of Bah Kut Teh was served in dry.. But Phin Phin preferred the one with soup, so we ordered both of it.. It's so yummy, but just felt bad they have no more spareribs for the dry one.. Most of it was Phin Phin beloved "三层肉"..

After our lunch, Phin Phin brought me to another restaurant, which famous with their "Fried Chicken" and "Yo Yo Ice".. Phin Phin discovered this restaurant last few month.. Now only bring me here.. The concept for this restaurant is good, as their business are mostly for takeaway customers.. And here we have ordered one chicken wing, and one Yo Yo Ice, although it's just a normal chicken wing, but there are so many customers.. After I finished my chicken wing only I know why his business was so good.. The fried chickens they sell are less oil, compare to others fried chickens, this is more healthy.. I think!!

We have spent around half and hour in this restaurant, observed that the flow of customers enter the restaurant are much.. It's worth to have a try here.. Yummy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...