Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year New Wishes 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!!

Quote from (My Wishes for 2011)
My BACKBONE RECOVER soon
GET A LIL BABY for me and Phin Phin
ASAP to LEAVE THE EVIL COMPANY
Buy a NEW HOUSE
ALL THE ABOVE WISHES COMES TRUE

.
.
.
.
.

Goodbye to 2011 and welcome 2012, this year I have another 3 wishes, hope it really comes true. In 2011, I have 5 wishes, but only 1 wish come true, which is I have leave the company. Happy to leave the company, but unhappy to leave my colleague, especially my superior, as we have work together in the past 3 years, we have built our good relationship on our work, really sad of it.

Feeling a bit regret on taking the Hepatitis Vaccine, it's take about half year to finish all dose. And it's also slow down our planning on making lil baby. But this year 2012, we will work harder, hope we can have a lil baby girl (I love baby girl) or baby boy. :)


My 3 wishes for 2012

GET A LIL BABY
HAVE OUR OWN HOUSE
LEARN TO FORGIVE AND FORGET

Hope the above wishes can comes true one-by-one. Also wishing all my friends and family with good health in the new year and stay happy!

For Elderly: Healthy always
For Bosses: Earn 10x profit & God of Wealth always be with you
For Worker: Get promoted & more pay
For Student: Get A(s) for all subjects
For All: Stay happy and young

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...