Saturday 1 January 2011

My Wishes for 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

QUOTE (Wishes for 2010):

Phin Phin PROPOSE to me and GET MARRY in this year
Buy another NEW HOUSE
CHANGE JOB soon
.
.
.
.
.
.

Last year, I have myself 3 wishes, but just 1 of it has come true, it's the one that I have wished for so long. Phin Phin proposed to me and we have get married, we have step into another stage of our lives. Yet, another 2 wishes have to wait for a year to achieve, since our wedding, our wallet is like bleeding, so have to take some time to recover back, then only can buy ourselves a new house.

As for this year, I'm kinda greedy, I have 5 wishes:-

My BACKBONE RECOVER soon
GET A LIL BABY for me and Phin Phin
ASAP to LEAVE THE EVIL COMPANY
Buy a NEW HOUSE
ALL THE ABOVE WISHES COMES TRUE

Hope it would be a wonderful year for me and Phin Phin, and also wish Phin Phin can get promoted soon. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...