Wednesday 26 January 2011

My Wedding PhotoBook

It's been quite a long time my relatives asked me to show them my wedding tea ceremony and wedding reception photo, just that I'm lazy and keep on delaying. And now can't delay anymore, as I'll meet my relatives this coming Saturday, have to show them.

So, last Sunday, we went to Tesco Cheras for the PhotoBook albums printing, know it can be done through online, but I will prefer to choose the cover and to see their paper quality before printing. After a while, we have chose the "pattern cover" as our album, price is slightly higher compare to "leather cover" and "cloth cover", but it looks nice.

The package included 1 pattern cover album and 10 pages color printing with maximum of 90 photos, additional charges needed for extra pages. Wish to print out all, but so costly, just pick some that I like~

Album Cover

Morning Session - Chut Moon 出门

Wedding Reception @ Federal Hotel

March-in + Cake Cutting

Photo Session with Friends and Relatives

Size: 12" x 12"
Cover: Pattern Cover
Price: RM129.00 (90 photos) - 10 pages
Additional Page: RM8.90 per page (9 photos for one single page)
Total: RM164.40 (with pattern cover and additional of 4 pages)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...