Monday 29 October 2012

Anniversary Gift ~ My Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s ~

Another anniversary gift from Phin Phin was a "Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s - Instant Camera". He knew that I want it for so long, and I'm so surprise to receive this as my anniversary gift.



Actually I'm not good in taking photograph, but I love camera. Myself owned a digital camera and a lomography camera. And now my new toy was the instant camera. Wish to have a DSLR camera as well, but of course have to wait, it's so expensive.

Although this camera looks bulky and round, but it's so cute from every angle. It's lightweight and compact. And the photo quality is sharp and clear. Love it~

Check out the photo ^^


Now wonder where to put all these small size photo and the camera. So it's time for me to seek for camera bag and photo album. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...