Friday 19 October 2012

Anniversary Gift ~My Jigsaw Puzzle~

How time flies!

Me and Phin Phin knew each other for 6 years and get married for 2 years. In this year end or maybe early of next year, there will be a little princess joining in. 

So for this year anniversary, Phin Phin spent time in choosing gift. Anniversary gift not only for me, but for our princess as well. And this is what Phin Phin gave us for anniversary. A Disney Baby World Puzzle. In the puzzle, it's all the Disney baby characters.

The Lion King - Brother Bear - Hercules 
Fun and Fancy Free - Lilo & Stitch - Dumbo - Winnie The Pooh
Bambi - The Jungle Book - The Ugly Duckling 
Alice in Wonderland - The Aristocats - Lady and The Tramp 
Little Hiawtha - Dalmatians - Pinocchio 

Since I'm not working, Phin Phin has chose the best gift ever, I can filled my time with doing the puzzle. But I finished this puzzle in just 4 days time, so now just wait the puzzle to be framed, and this will be the first gift we give to our princess. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...