Wednesday 8 July 2009

Birthday Celebration

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Something special for this year birthday, I got some presents from my dear, few small gifts, but it's nice.. Like it so much.. but sadly we didn't go for a small trip.. Maybe next year..

On the day, me and friends have supper dinner at Jogoya, is cheap coz now having promotion for Buy 1 Free 1, for Supper Dinner (2140 - 2400) ONLY.. 8 of us cost RM 405.60.. After my lunch at 12pm and wait until 9.40pm only have my second meal for the day.. The dessert is so tempted, but taste was not that delicious, but overall is nice, coz I'm so hungry.. Yummy!!


I seldom use mask, but friends have gave me few pieces of mask.. Hehe.. Seems like very good, can have a try!!

1 comment:

Lesly said...

Seem you got a good bday celebration this year oh!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...