Sunday 6 September 2009

Matta Fair 2009

Although H1N1 still spreading around, but can't stop me for traveling.. I've bought 3 packages during this Matta Fair 2009, 4 - 6 Spetember, 10am - 9pm, PWTC..


1. Hong Kong Free and Easy (5/10/09 - 9/10/09) - 6 paxs (RM700/pax)
- 5 days 4 night @ Bridal Tea Hotel
- Includes:-
Transfer from Airport to Hotel
Half Day Hong Kong City Tour
1 Day Shenzhen City Tour
Hong Kong Disneyland Day Tour + Entrance Ticket
Madame Tussaud's Entrance Ticket
Round Trip Peak Tram Ticket
(Note: Planned for quite a long period, this is to celebrate 3rd Anniversary with Phin Phin, and travel around Hong Kong, I want to eat Egg Tart, Polo Bun, Wan Tan Mee and etc..)


2. AFamosa, Malacca (14/11/09 - 15/11/09) - 10 paxs (RM120/pax)
- 2 days 1 night @ AFamosa Resort, Condotel
- Ticket @ Water World RM15
- Ticket @ Animal World Safari RM19
- Ticket @ Cowboy Town RM15
(Note: to celebrate Vincent's Birthday, a small gathering with secondary school friends)


3. Star Cruise, Port Klang to Langkawi (24/2/10) - 4 paxs (RM625/pax)
- 3 days 2 nights @ Superstar Libra
- Room without window
- FREE 4 days 3 nights Guilin Tour, cost RM400
(Note: Just to try for cruise, I haven't go Cruise before, Yeah!)


After these 3 trips, I have another trip to Bangkok on April 2010, but haven't book for any Hotel or on ground packages.. Go for the 3 trips make me fainted.. But I'm happy, can go for the small trip with my loves one and friends..

1 comment:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah...u buy travel package like buy shoes only >.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...