Sunday 26 December 2010

My Christmas Eve

Jingle bells, Jingle bells
Jingle all the way
oh, what fun it is to ride
In a one horse open sleigh

On the eve, I'm having a great Christmas eve dinner with my family. My brother brought us to his client's restaurant for a turkey meal, located at Solaris, Mont Kiara. It's our first time to try turkey, but it's not so delicious, taste are just the same with chicken, but I like the way they cook, it's BBQ. The turkey served is really big, half-way, we are full, and we gonna to take away the turkey, don't think we will waste the turkey. My mum will cook it become more delicious. :)

Berlin Biergaten @ Solaris Mont Kiara

Free Party Pack

BBQ Turkey with Fruity Rice

Mashed Potato and Vege

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...