Monday 28 March 2011

Matta Fair 2011 (March)

The first half year of 2011, I've planned myself a very pack holiday from March - July, which is Bangkok (March), Singapore (May) and Hong Kong (July). And because of the date is too close to each other, I forced to cancel one of my trip to Singapore. It's also caused of the the expenses in Singapore, as it's too high, I'd rather save my money to spend in Hong Kong. :)

And now, it's confirmed to cancel my Singapore trip. Since I'm free during May, I'm going for "Cuti-Cuti Malaysia". Last week Matta Fair, I have booked a package to "The Lost World of Tambun Ipoh". Just want to have a short trip to compensate myself for losing the Singapore trip. :'(

Package Rate of RM230.00 nett
2D/1N Stay @ Lost World Hotel inclusive of:
- 1 Night Stay at Exotic Room
- 2 Local Set Breakfast
- 2 Adult Lost World of Tambun Entrance Tickets
- 2 Night Hot Spring Tickets

The Lost World of Tambun Ipoh is now launching their new hotel, so we are the first batch (white mice) to stay in the hotel. The hotel opens in May, and now we can do the reservation, but don't know when to go. Awaiting...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...