Monday 3 September 2007

Stupid Assignments

Sobsss.. Doing my stupid assignment, Professional Ethics and Production de Big Brother Season 8... Consider as my last assignment in Liverpool Summer Programme.. After this have to prepare for the Wednesday exam.. Damn scared.. This idiot assignment need 2000 words, now I wrote only 1000++.. What the hell am I doing now?? I really don't know what I'm doing now, empty brain, no thinking, no idea, no argument, no support, no reference, no own words........ Sucks!!!!!

This assignment weight of 50%, this time really "eat shit".. Really want to jump out from my room, but I'm leaving in 1st floor, so can't die, later sure will become cacat.. This Big Brother make me into trouble, I hate!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...