Wednesday 10 October 2007

JobStreet.com

Today my friend told me that have job recommend, but I've reject, is as a personal assistant, maybe I still in the hliday mood and not planning to work yet.. But when Andrew told me he is starting to look for job, I seems like so useless.. So decide to look for job.. I have just registered in the JobStreet website, now waiting some good news.. Hope can get a job soon, cos I have no money to use.. Damn hate.. A person without money is so pity.. Haihz..

Last month, I said I want to have a rest at home, but week after week, so boring at home, feeling nothing to do and so useless.. My brain started not functioning, sometimes a bit slow motion and catch others.. There is a big problem.. Hope after this month, my life will have a changes.. All the best to me!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...