Saturday 8 March 2008

Election Day

Today is a very special day for me, coz it's my first time to involve in the election tochoose the candidates and parties for my living area, Ampang.. I have been registered as a elector last year when I went to the PC fair.. This year my age is more than enough as a elector, so just go for it..

That's was so funny during the election, I really don't know what to do.. I have been arrange to the polling stream No. 4, so I just go to the classroom 4.. They read out my ID number loudly for twice, then gave me two paper, orange and yellow.. One is for the congress and one is for state.. After I took the paper, I don't know have to hide myself behind the box to choose, I keep asking for pencil.. They told me is behind the box, and I felt very blur, "behind the box"?? Then only I realized.. After I chose, I thought just throw in the paper, but they asked me to fold the paper and seperately throw in the transparent box.. Wah!! Damn embarassing..

I hope next election won't happen this thing on me again, is really "paiseh".. I saw the girl laughing.. Too bad..Never mind, is an experience for me!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...