Wednesday 12 March 2008

Working Day 1

Today is my first day working.. After graduated, this is my first job, as account executive in an event company.. I have rejected the job offer from Kuchai Lama, a bit regret, because it's high pay.. Never mind, I like this job more.. This company just near my house, somewhere near Ampang Point, but after one month, this company will shift to Puchong.. Haihz..

Today the whole day I got nothing to do, I think most of the new person is like that.. So I just chit-chatting with other colleagues and play games.. What's a boring day.. Damn boring.. Luckily there is lunch hour, but............... My colleagues brought me to PIZZA HUT.. Shit!! I don't eat Pizza, but I don't have choice, just follow them.. The end, I have ordered a spaghetti.. Another thing was, one of my colleague is vegetarian, tomorrow they decide go for vege buffer, I think I won't follow again, I want to eat something that I like.. It's suffering!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...